Cancellation, Return & Refund Policy
The BUYER has the right to withdraw within 14 days from the delivery of the product subject to the contract to him or to the person / organization at the address indicated. In order to use the right of withdrawal, it is necessary to notify serdaroglugroup.com by fax, mail or telephone and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of the relevant article. If this right is exercised, it is obligatory to return the original invoice with the sample of the cargo delivery report indicating that the product delivered to the 3rd party or to the BUYER is sent to serdaroglugroup.com The product price will be returned to the BUYER within 7 days following the receipt of these documents. If the original invoice is not sent, VAT and other legal obligations, if any, cannot be returned. The shipping cost of the product returned due to the right of withdrawal is paid by the BUYER.
Regardless of the reason, if the cancellation of the order occurs after the confirmation of order and/or manufacturing, 20% of the total amount will be charged by Serdaroğlu Grubu as the fee of withdrawal from the contract. The remaining 80% of the total amount will be returned to the Buyer. By accepting these terms and conditions, the buyer accepts that they are irrevocable and irreversible.
Order Cancellation After the product is delivered to you, you can cancel it within 14 days due to a product problem or fabrication errors, unless there is any damage to the box, packaging, product itself and accessories of the product that is sent for cancellation. The canceled product will be returned to you by the serdaroglugroup.com within 30 days at the latest.
In addition, the consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal in the goods that are produced in accordance with the special requests and demands of the consumer or which are made personal by making changes or additions.
If the payment is made with a credit card or similar payment card, the consumer may request that the payment process be canceled on the grounds that the card has been used illegally and illegally. In this case, the institution that issued the card will return the payment amount to the consumer within 10 days from the notification of the objection.
For any order to be made from serdaroglugroup.com site, the customer is assumed to accept this contract.